What can i send to prove i was here june 15?

Asked over 1 year ago - Spring, TX

I've pretty much assembled all the necessary documents for the DACA application, but the June 15th requirement is still eluding me:

"Documentation sufficient for you to demonstrate that you were physically present on June 15, 2012, the date the memorandum was issued, may include, but is not limited to: financial records, medical records, school records, employment records, and military records."

School records: I wasn't in school during or near June 15th, my college transcript only goes up to March 2012.

Medical records: No trips to the hospital in years.

Employment records: never been employed.

Financial records: never had a bank account or credit card.

Military records: never been in the military.

The only thing I can think of that I have to work with is my passport. Is there anything on there that can prove I've been here since my last arrival up until now?

1. Andrew Marino Bramante

6

1

Answered . If you are talking about June 15, 2012 and August 15, 2012, show your school records up to March 2012 and as many other things as you can find as near to June as possible - even if it is August 2012. Have you been in and out of the U.S. a lot? If never, then submit what you have along with some affidavits and wait to see if USCIS asks you for more evidence.

2. J Charles Ferrari

4

1

Answered . The passport is not going to prove that you were here on June 15 unless it was issued to you by a consulate in the US on or about June 15th. You need documents showing you were in the US on or about June 15th.

You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case. You can find one through http://www.ailalawyer.com.

3. Jakob Seth Lipman

4

1

Answered . Try to find whatever you can - receipts, notices etc. A signed letter may also work, if you can't find anything else.

4. Elisheva G Mosko

4

1

Answered . What about phone or utility bills or leases?