What can I expect financialy

Norwalk, CA |

Married 17 years. Together for almost 21 years. 3 kids

That's not enough information on which to answer. You need to analyze what you have - so consult a local attorney and discuss the situation in detail.

Under the rules governing the conduct of attorneys in New York it may be necessary to remind you that this answer could be considered attorney advertising.

In order to provide a realistic answer to your question, more information is needed. I recommend contacting a divorce attorney in your area for a consultation. Good luck.

It depends on alot of facts not stated. On Child Support, it depends who is the custodial parent and how much time the non0custodial parent spends with the minor children and how much money is earned by both parties. Concerning spousal support, generally for a marriage of this length, the court has alot of discretion on spousal support and it depends on 14 factors in Family Code Section 4320. Please seek help form an attorney on these matters.

Get Avvo’s 10-part divorce email series

A weekly guide with tips and legal advice for each stage of the process.

Recommended articles about Divorce