What can I do with the new developments from the question on the "I REALLY SLIPPED IN STANDING WATER"that I asked before.

Asked about 2 years ago - Miami, FL

I really slipped in water flowing from a fully open hose in a supermarket. The manager asked a worker if I really slipped and fell and the worker answered "yes". As a result, I lost two legs and have 5 hurniated disks in my back. The pain in my back can only be repaired by dangerious surgery. and the doctor does not want me to go with it because I could be paralyzed from the waist down or die in surgery. I hired a lawyer and t the beginning the secretary told exactly how much the lawyer had asked the supermarket and how much i might be getting but that the market had refused it already.. they hired another attorney a trial attorney.. almost 2 years went by, they sent me interrogatories which my attorney did not want to help me fill them up,which were ggoing to be sent directly to the

defense attoerny. Finally the agreed to help me. The interrogatories and a sign realease forms for my health records which were completely clear of any medical condition before the day of the fall, were faxed to my trial lawyer and that same afternoon I called to see if they had received the papers and they said yes and my attoerny asked me if I wanted to take less than$15,000.00.to which I said no.Then the attoerney wanted to give a number riight away and I said I COULD NOT DO IT.THE SAME AFTERNOON i received too lettersaying that my trial lawyerd wantd to withdraw from my case and another one from the regular lawyer saying more or less the thing.No specific reasons were gii ven, What can I do now? Could a lawyer have worked so much for nothing?Or maybe tere was some previous settling going on? I do not want to change Unless they refuse me .If any lawyer could give any free advise, please let me know.

1. Jeffrey Mark Adams

8

Best Answer

Answered . To be very direct, your post is difficult to decipher and seems incredulous. Sorry I couldn't be of help. Sit down with your attorney.

2. Bret A. Schnitzer

9

Answered . I am not sure i understand the question. You have an attorney so you should try to communicate directly with them. God luck

3. David Irving Shiner

Pro

7

Answered . Try and work out any issues with your attorney. In addition, there are important facts that are missing from your post. I suggest you work out any issues with your attorney first, then discuss your concerns with a new attorney if you can't work out any differences. Best of luck.