What can I do with the new developments from the question on the "I REALLY SLIPPED IN STANDING WATER"that I asked before.

Asked over 2 years ago - Miami, FL

I really slipped in water flowing from a fully open hose in a supermarket. The manager asked a worker if I really slipped and fell and the worker answered "yes". As a result, I lost two legs and have 5 hurniated disks in my back. The pain in my back can only be repaired by dangerious surgery. and the doctor does not want me to go with it because I could be paralyzed from the waist down or die in surgery. I hired a lawyer and t the beginning the secretary told exactly how much the lawyer had asked the supermarket and how much i might be getting but that the market had refused it already.. they hired another attorney a trial attorney.. almost 2 years went by, they sent me interrogatories which my attorney did not want to help me fill them up,which were ggoing to be sent directly to the

Additional information

defense attoerny. Finally the agreed to help me. The interrogatories and a sign realease forms for my health records which were completely clear of any medical condition before the day of the fall, were faxed to my trial lawyer and that same afternoon I called to see if they had received the papers and they said yes and my attoerny asked me if I wanted to take less than$15,000.00.to which I said no.Then the attoerney wanted to give a number riight away and I said I COULD NOT DO IT.THE SAME AFTERNOON i received too lettersaying that my trial lawyerd wantd to withdraw from my case and another one from the regular lawyer saying more or less the thing.No specific reasons were gii ven, What can I do now? Could a lawyer have worked so much for nothing?Or maybe tere was some previous settling going on? I do not want to change Unless they refuse me .If any lawyer could give any free advise, please let me know.

Attorney answers (3)

  1. 8

    Lawyers agree

    Best Answer
    chosen by asker

    Answered . To be very direct, your post is difficult to decipher and seems incredulous. Sorry I couldn't be of help. Sit down with your attorney.

    Personal injury cases only; I'm good at it; you be the Judge! All information provided is for informational and... more
  2. 9

    Lawyers agree

    Answered . I am not sure i understand the question. You have an attorney so you should try to communicate directly with them. God luck

    You should consult an attorney in your State at once. Visit our webpage and tell us what you think.... more
  3. 7

    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Try and work out any issues with your attorney. In addition, there are important facts that are missing from your post. I suggest you work out any issues with your attorney first, then discuss your concerns with a new attorney if you can't work out any differences. Best of luck.

    Legal Disclaimer: If this information has been helpful, please indicate below. Mr. Shiner is licensed to... more

Related Topics

Pain and suffering for personal injury

Pain and suffering refers to physical and mental trauma caused by an injury, and is often a significant component of non-economic damages.

Personal injury

If you suffer a personal injury as the result of the actions or negligence of another, you may seek financial compensation for physical or emotional damages.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

31,958 answers this week

3,633 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

31,958 answers this week

3,633 attorneys answering