What can I do to stop someone legally from calling my job and giving out my personal matters?

Asked over 2 years ago - Orlando, FL

She call my job while I was out and told my personal business to a co-worker. She did this because I refuse to speak with her until I have my day in court. She calls me very day and harasses me. She is making my life a living hell at this moment.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Terrence Marc Rubino


    Contributor Level 14

    Answered . i am not sure what the procedure is called in florida but you should seek what we call her a protective order. it is the same thing as a restraining order. usually you do not need a lawyer. you may be able to simply go to the clerk of court, they will help you fill out the form, serve the defendant and set a court date. good luck.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

26,341 answers this week

3,280 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

26,341 answers this week

3,280 attorneys answering