Skip to main content

What can I do to sell a property if I am personal representative of estate and have a buyer with bank approval?

Las Vegas, NM |
Filed under: Probate

I have gone through all the probate steps and now have a bank and buyer for the property but need a conveyance from myself to my mother and have no clue as to what I should do. My mothers house was built on the property and she too will lose her home if we don't do anything asap! It is up for foreclosure.

Attorney Answers 1

  1. You situation presents a complex issue with a variety of different types of law. As such I recommend you consult an attorney in your area who is familiar with probate, property transfer, and foreclosure law.

Wills and estates topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics