What can I do to return to the state after the complicated with USCIS letters. (I might get the overstayed case)

Asked over 1 year ago - Fort Lauderdale, FL

In 2010 I filed the application to extend of staying in the state. I got a mail that approved my application - Valid from 01/13/2011 to 01/14/2011. It sent from Vermont but I received the letter in Florida on Jan 25 2011. I've known that it impossible to leave the state as the day is already passed. Another week later, I got another mail that has a notice date on January 22,2011 says "After review ,we have reopened the above application or petition, or reconsidered the decision previously issued. You will receive a notice under separate cover once all action has been completed.I decided to wait for another notice as the last letter mentioned. Time passed by, I didn't get any mail and which I was concerned about my last semester study so I decided to leave the state. what if I marry ?

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

4

Answered . Congratulation on your prospective marriage; You will be fine

2. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

2

Answered . If you marry a USC and your marriage will be genuine, then all your immigration troubles will be over once and for all.

3. J Charles Ferrari

1

Answered . Depends on whether you marry a US citizen.