What can i do to prevent losing my job?

I had transfer my H1b from company A to company B .In the transition period i got ill.So, after i received my receipt, It took me 1 and half month to start working for company B.Now, again after 1 and half month , when i checked my H1b transfer status, It is denied.I just got a perfect job,i don't want to lose it.Please help!

Midland Park, NJ -

Carl Michael Shusterman

Carl Michael Shusterman

Immigration Attorney - Los Angeles, CA

Better talk with Company B's attorney about why the transfer was denied.

Alexander Joseph Segal

Alexander Joseph Segal

Immigration Attorney - New York, NY

Talk to the perfect job's immigraiton attorney. They can ask for an approval again, nunc pro tunc if the denial was based on your failure to appear for work. Did you not informa the perfect job of being ill?

J Charles Ferrari

J Charles Ferrari

Immigration Attorney - Los Angeles, CA

There is nothing you can do. The denial terminates your authorization to work. Your employer can appeal the denial, but you will only regain authorization to work if the appeal is successful.

Your employer needs to retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise them, and handle the case. Your employer can find one through http://www.ailalawyer.com.

F. J. Capriotti III

F. J. Capriotti III

Immigration Attorney - Portland, OR

What does the lawyer that works for company B have to say about this?

Related Advice