What can i do to prevent losing my job?

Asked about 1 year ago - Midland Park, NJ

I had transfer my H1b from company A to company B .In the transition period i got ill.So, after i received my receipt, It took me 1 and half month to start working for company B.Now, again after 1 and half month , when i checked my H1b transfer status, It is denied.I just got a perfect job,i don't want to lose it.Please help!

I haven't received any mail from USICS about the denial, I just seen the decision today from yesterday's post.So, How long can i work in company B for Knowledge Transfer and can I stay in US for further necessary arrangement?

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

16

Answered . Better talk with Company B's attorney about why the transfer was denied.

2. Alexander Joseph Segal

8

Answered . Talk to the perfect job's immigraiton attorney. They can ask for an approval again, nunc pro tunc if the denial was based on your failure to appear for work. Did you not informa the perfect job of being ill?

3. J Charles Ferrari

6

Answered . There is nothing you can do. The denial terminates your authorization to work. Your employer can appeal the denial, but you will only regain authorization to work if the appeal is successful.

Your employer needs to retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise them, and handle the case. Your employer can find one through http://www.ailalawyer.com.

4. F. J. Capriotti III

5

Answered . What does the lawyer that works for company B have to say about this?