What can I do to get my mother to stop harassing/stalking me through my therapist?

Asked 11 months ago - Houston, TX

My mother and I fought. Our relationship was never good. I'm 45. She was abusive to me,favored my brother. I'm divorcing, my husband is narcissitic. Due to familiarity, I married him, when one parent is also Narcissistic, my mother. My husband n my mom ganged against me. Due to pain of them, I was seeing a therapist. He sent my txt/mails to my mom, then to My therapist to try make me look crazy. Therapist took this as abusive. My mom continues sending over 2mnths, calling my therapist. I txt my brother/wife, but they pretended, sent my txt replies to my mom n therapist. One txt discussed takin my kids! Therapist said I'm fine! I was shocked! Never drank,drugs, not crazy! Can she involve herself? They even discussed reporting my therapist for not recognizing I'm crazy! WHAT CAN I DO?

1. Mark Allen Land

3

1

Answered . Tell the therapist to please stop talking to them (or telling you what they said). Or, find a therapist they do not know about.

2. Golnar Sargeant

3

1

Answered . Only the therapist can tell them to stop. You can not stop someone from talking to someone else about you. The therapist needs to make it clear to them that they are not to contact her anymore.

3. Rixon Charles Rafter III

2

1

Answered . You feel harassed because your mother sends texts to your therapist, is that the scenario?

The problem is the therapists to address, either legally or by telling your mother to stop. Nothing you can do about it.