What can I do to get my Drivers License back, if it has been suspended for over 5 years?

I have old tickets from my teenage years, that I went to court for, but could not pay the fine. The tickets are set for compliance. They are now with GC service. I know that you can get your driving record cleared after 5 years. Would this allow me to get my license but still have to pay GC service? since the tickets are over 5 years old

You have to pay G C Services to get your license back.

ANDREW ROBERTS CRIMINAL AND TRAFFIC TICKET DEFENSE ATTORNEY

You have to settle up with GC Services despite the age of the tickets.

After 5 years, CA DMV erases driving record through mandatory actions unit., allowing you to get license. U may still owe GC service but they are a collection agency and can not suspend your license.

You have to pay GC Services in full before you get your license back.

The information provided is general in nature and does not consititute legal advice. This answer does not create any type of attorney /client relationship . Every case has many facts which are different and distinctly theirs. Consider consulting with competent legal counsel for case specific legal advice.