What can I do to fix about lying about my name during a car accident?

I was in a car accident last year in may the accident was not my fault and I did get injuryed, however I lied to the cops about my name, I use my brothers info instead of mine. So I want to come clean before the situation gets worst. What should I do? And I also have a lawyer already but the communitcation between us is bad and want to change

1. Hopefully this has all been disclosed to your attorney. The error in the name usage should be addressed immediately with a good explanation. It is a problem and may affect your credibility with your claim of injury. The cards will fall where they fall, but continuing or initiating a claim under a false name is a serious matter - so don't do it!

You can change attorneys anytime you want; however, under the circumstances it may be difficult to find new counsel.

2. If you have a bad relationship with your attorney you should hire another. It is unclear to me what legal context you are talking about. Is this a civil case or a criminal case?

Good luck with your situation. I would advise contacting an AVVO attorney. Many attorneys offer free consultations.

3. You can fire your lawyer at any time by simply sending a termination letter. Let your new lawyer know all the details.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com