What can I do if my lawyer fail to file my lawsuit against 2 major medical company?

Pensacola, FL |

Will it be hard proving that he got paid off by those companies?

1. Please keep in mind that I am only giving you very general commentary, not legal advice. Having said that: Why don't you just ask your attorney WHY he didn't file the lawsuit? Perhaps it was because he determined, following his investigation, and using his training and professional judgment, that your case(s) would be unsuccessful, or possibly even frivolous (in which case both you AND he might be paying the other side's attorneys' fees). When you hear hoofbeats on Main Street, you should first suspect men on horseback, not Tasmanian Devils riding unicorns. Talk to your attorney, calmly and reasonably, and I think you will get an answer that makes sense. If not, then go visit another lawyer about this situation and get a second opinion.

I often take cases other attorneys won't, so call me for a free consultation. My number is 727-712-3333, or you can view my website at www.TampaConsumerLawyer.com

2. Looks like attorney-client "miscommunication."
    Talk to your attorney to discuss. Maybe you
    misunderstood something. Maybe you don't
    have a lawsuit (not enough evidence). as the
    other attorney stated . . . get a second opinion.
    You can FIRE this attorney and hire another one.
    If the attorney missed the statute of limitations
    then you may have a complaint with the FL
    State Bar on him.

THIS ANSWER IS PURELY FOR ACADEMIC DISCUSSION ONLY AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE ANY TYPE OF LEGAL ADVICE OR LEGAL REPRESENTATION.