Skip to main content

What can I do if my internet provider is charging me too much?

Aurora, IL |

They are charging me for sending a technician over to my house even after it was their fault for the problem

Attorney Answers 2

  1. Contact the internet provider.

  2. You can change vendors, dispute the bill, or pay it.

    We do not have a client/attorney relationship until you make an appointment, we discuss your case face to face, I accept a retainer, and we explictly agree to enter into representation.