What can i do if my extension is denied and my i-94 is expired? i can't find a flight at once to fly overnight!!

Asked over 1 year ago - Nashville, TN

my i-94 may expire earlier than USCIS final decision to my i-539. I want a legal and practical steps to be able tocome back and visit my family &friends again in U.S.A. ...

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

4

1

Best Answer

Answered . You do not need to run to the airport. REasonable time like a week or so is fine. Practical enough?

2. J Charles Ferrari

2

1

Answered . You would need to leave ASAP after the decision is issued.

3. Olubusayo Kikelomo Fasidi

2

Answered . As long as you filed your petition to extend status before I-94 expires you will not acquire unlawful presence until you receive the decision. 0.l