What can i do if im defending myself in a case and want to voluntarily take a drug test once a week to show im not useing?

Asked over 1 year ago - Newark, OH

in the 5 months my case has been going on ive only had to do 1 hair follicle test that the 3rd party paid for. yet they the third party is trying to make it out i have a huge problem and wants me to go to rehab then they said they will give me my daughter back. they have temp. custody. that i did not agree to but couldnt afford an attorney. but seeking now. i since day 1 have told them i will take a drug test every week jus don't take my daughter away. they still did. i also asked to move in with them and they could drug test me whenever they wanted so i could be with my daughter. they didn't allow it. but if its the main problem why has nothing been court ordered and i only had to take 1 hair test.so i wanna do this myself and show them that i can stay clean and theres and fight 4 my chi

1. Christopher Lee Beck

Pro

1

1

Best Answer

Answered . The best answer one can give you is to tell you to hire an attorney. You have listed this in the criminal defense section but I believe you are more likely dealing with a child custody and children services issue. You need an attorney to go against the state agencies and other people blocking your custody.

Attorney Chris Beck
    Beck Law Office, L.L.C.
    Beavercreek, Ohio
    (937)510-6110 phone
    attycbeck@gmail.com
    www.becklawofficellc.com

2. Sufian Amin Doleh

Answered . You really need an attorney.