What can i do if i noticed an unlawful investigation that has been going on awhile now to where i think people have been bribe?

Kent, WA |

i think Pis bribe all my friends and family to make me or convince me to do things for which the investigation they was investigating me for . mi a gullible person and caring person to which if someone needed help to do something i would . but i felt like a couple of them might be Pis but just sure if they are or aren't . . but gave them the reason for the investigation when i don't have anything on my background only AWLS

1. Do only two things:
    1. Do not discuss any protentially incriminating or criminal activity on line,
    2. Meet with a practicing criminal defense attorney to discuss anything you desire confidentially.

DISCLAIMER The answer given above by the lawyer serves for educational purposes only and provides general information and a basic understanding of the applicable law. Take notice that the answer above does not create an attorney-client relationship as this website is not intended to provide anyone a specific legal advice. Anyone using the site expressly consents that there is no attorney client privilege between any person and any attorney responding. Further take notice that the site should not be used as a crude substitute for any professional and competent legal advice by a licensed professional attorney in the applicable jurisdiction. The attorney above attempted to provide competent professional information, however, the law and its applications may change frequently and vary greatly from other U.S. jurisdictions and locales. Therefore, any information and materials provided above are general in nature, and may not apply to specific factual and legal circumstances related to one’s personal legal issues. Contact an experienced criminal defense lawyer admitted to practice in your State under an attorney-client privilege to further receive a competent legal advice before making any important decisions about your particular legal issue. For further inquiries please contact: Attorney Alexander Ivakhnenko 1021 West Adams, 102, Chicago, Illinois 60607 773-562-8602 http://alexanderivakhnenko.com

2. If I understand you correctly, and forgive me if I'm incorrect, you believe or know the following: (1) You believe yourself to be under investigation by the police; (2) You believe the police are bribing various individuals, including friends and family members to (3) convince you to engage in acts that are either criminal in nature or could otherwise be used against you in some form, (4) You believe that some people you've cared for or helped might be private investigators, (5) your interaction with the suspected P.I.s, by somehow helping them provided the basis for the investigation; and, (6) you have a clean record except some military "Absent Without Leave" charges.

First and foremost, DO NOT DISCUSS THIS MATTER ONLINE OR WITH ANYONE OTHER THAN THE CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY YOU ABSOLUTELY NEED TO CONSULT WITH IN YOUR AREA AND IN PERSON. Your situation is obviously very serious, but it would not serve you well to discuss this matter in an open forum like AVVO as the information you share could-and likely would be used against you, since there is no attorney-client relationships formed on this site and therefore no attorney-cllient privilege. FIND AN EXPERIENCED CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY IN KENT, WA (if that is where you are located and this is taking place). Best of luck to you. Take care.

MJK

This answer is made available by the out-of-state lawyer ("Matthew J Kading") for educational purposes only. By using or participating in this site you understand that there is no attorney-client privilege between you and the attorney ("Matthew J Kading") responding. This site should never be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed professional attorney that practices in the subject practice discipline and with whom you have an attorney-client relationship along with all the privileges that relationship provides. The law changes frequently and varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. The information and materials provided are general in nature, and may not apply to a specific factual or legal circumstance described in the question. ACCORDINGLY, I ("Matthew J Kading") am not your lawyer and you are not my client. Free advice here is without recourse and any reliance thereupon is at your sole risk. This is done without compensation as a free public service. I am licensed in MN, WI and AZ (Corporate Counsel Registration Only), U.S. District Courts in MN, WI, IA, TX, CA, AZ, NY, and DC , U.S. Courts of Appeals for the 7th, 8th, and 9th Circuits and U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit (Patent Infringement Appeals), so advice in any other jurisdiction is strictly general advice and should not be relied upon or deemed wholly accurate and should be confirmed and amended or refuted by and with an attorney licensed in that jurisdiction. Any reliance on the general and/or educational information provided here is at your OWN RISK and NO LIABILITY SHALL ATTACH TO THE ATTORNEY PROVIDING THIS FREE GENERAL LEGAL AND EDUCATIONAL INFORMATION.

3. What? I don't understand. You are saying that an investigation is happening and PIs are bribing people for help or to fabricate evidence.