What can I do if I feel my ex psychiatrist "hugged" me too tightly and made me uncomfortable by telling me I look "gorgeous"?

Valrico, FL |

Please help . He discharged me from his practice May 2012 . This rd . knew about my self esteem issues , concentrating on my looks has set me back more than anyone could ever know .

Sounds like a predator to me. Doubtful that an attorney would take this on but you are encouraged to at least contact an attorney who handles Sexual Exploitation and Abuse by Mental Health Professionals. You can also file a complaint with the State Board that regulates psychiatrists.

If this information has been helpful, please indicate below. I hope my information is helpful to you. If you think this post was a good answer, please click the "Good Answer" button below and/or designate my answer as the "BEST ANSWER". Thanks. This is a general response to a question for basic information and is not legal advice. Legal advice can only be given when all of the facts of your situation are discussed with a lawyer, which we have not done.. If you reside outside the State of Texas please understand that the laws may be different from the laws that I may cite in a my comment. This comment is not to be construed as legal advice to your particular situation because there are many factors that influence legal counseling- this is simply a comment. Response to an email does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and the Law Offices of Kevin R. Madison, P.C., nor any of its attorneys. If you send us an e-mail, or call us, and we do not already represent you, neither your e-mail inquiry nor telephone call will create an attorney-client relationship. E-mails cannot necessarily be treated as privileged or confidential. Only entering into a written legal services contract with the Law Offices of Kevin R. Madison, P.C. will create an attorney-client relationship. There is no substitute for one-on-one legal advice and you are urged to meet with an attorney and discuss your case, personally, with an attorney in the state in which you reside or your case occurred. Thank you. Kevin R. Madison. Visit our website at www.kevinmadison.com and www.texassexualharassmentattorney.com. Kevin Madison, Austin, Texas- representing injured persons in motor vehicle collision, truck and motorcucle accidents and representing victims of sexual harassment, sexual assault, sexual abuse, physical assaults, and representing victims of sexual exploitation committed by doctors, therapists, psychologists, psychiatrists, clergy, counselors, priests, and rabbis. Visit our sexual harassment/sexual exploitation blog at http://texassexualharassmentattorney.com/blog/

2. Avoid this one from now on.

Find assistance elsewhere.

3. Stay away from him and also follow attorney Madison'e advice

The answer given does not imply that an attorney-client relationship has been established and your best course of action is to have legal representation in this matter.

4. I do not see it as being a big problem, maybe a little inappropriate, but certainly not something you should do something about. Concentrate on the important things in life and try not to sweat the small stuff, and remember it is almost all small stuff. You can't let other people determine your happiness, just forget about it and be happy in life.