Skip to main content

What can I do if cps is seeking to terminate my parental rights

Wichita Falls, TX |

cps even did a monitored return

Attorney Answers 2

  1. Retain an attorney and try to fight the petition seeking termination.

  2. Fighting CPS is a difficult situation. You really should hire an attorney who has engaged in that battle before and has experience in front of a jury.

    This answer is intended for informational and educational purposes only and should not be considered legal advice nor forming the attorney client relationship. This attorney is licensed in Texas.

Child custody topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics