What can i do for a friend that got caught crossing the border

she got caught in the border of mcallen tx. on monday may 6th we havent heard from her since she was coming from el salvador shes 22 she has never been in the u.s this was her first attemt on crossing she dont have any criminal record here in the u.s or in her country.what are her chances of getting a bond if we get a lawyer? also how can we help her if we are in denver co.and she is detained in texas please help tanks

Denver, CO -

Attorney Answers (3)

Carl Michael Shusterman

Carl Michael Shusterman

Immigration Attorney - Los Angeles, CA

Hire an experienced immigration attorney to help her.

Please click the link at the very bottom for additional information.

Carl Shusterman, Esq.
Former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82)
Board Certified Immigration Attorney (1986 - Present)
Schedule a Legal Consultation - Telephonic, Skype or In-Person
600 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1550
Los Angeles, CA 90017
(213) 394-4554 x0
Web: www.shusterman.com (English)
www.inmigracion-abogado.com (Spanish)

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration... more
Christopher Daniel Leroi

Christopher Daniel Leroi

Business Attorney - Parker, CO

My esteemed colleagues gave the correct and only answer for this situation, hire her an immigration attorney in the state and location in which she is being kept in custody.

The information provided in this answer does not create an attorney-client relationship. If you are interested in... more
Hetinder Singh Gill

Hetinder Singh Gill

Immigration Attorney - Irvine, CA

Help your friend hire an immigration attorney.

Raja S. Gill | Attorney At Law | Gill Law Group rsg@rsgattorney.com | http://www.orangecountyimmigrationfirm.com... more

Related Topics


If you want to visit or move permanently to the US, you'll want to learn about your different immigration options.

Featured Legal Guides

Deportation process

The deportation process can be long and frustrating, but there are some important things to remember as you navigate the immigration courts.

Featured Legal Guides

Questions? An attorney can help.

Ask a Question
Free & anonymous.
Find a Lawyer
Free. No commitment.