What can I do after undergoing radiology for my ear that now I am left with a damaged ear canal/drum?

Asked 9 months ago - Findlay, OH

Radiologist knew that they had caused an ear infection but proceeded with treatments resulting in damage to my ear canal or drum. Now have "SWIMMERS EAR" and the sense of altitude changes causing constant popping in my ear.

Pro

4

Answered . If this is a serious permanent injury, have a local malpractice lawyer order your medical records to investigate

2. Josh P Tolin

2

Answered . I don't know if you have a permanent injury, but you can discuss with a local malpractice attorney if you feel you have ongoing problems.

3. Brian Thomas Dailey

1

Answered . As in all cases this case is one in which you must first prove that the radiologist and/or the referring physician took action or failed to take action and that in doing so or failing to do so fell below the standard of care to which they were held in providing the treatment they provided. This can only be provided by the testimony of experts with similar qualifications as the physicians you believe committed malpractice. If you can do that then you have a great case since your damages are objectively verifiable. I wish you luck.

4. David Ian Schoen

1

Answered . A lot more information is needed. Consult with a local medical malpractice attorney.