What can i do about the states attorney withholding evidence and the misrepresentation of evidence.

Asked over 1 year ago - Rockford, IL

states attorney received medical records re-guarding my daughter to prove medical neglect.1 doctor was referred for my child.i decided not to go with that doctor .But i did follow up her primary physician and get another referral for the same KIND of doctor.which is on record that she was scheduled and seen by this doctor.they used the previous referral as evidence of neglect.but never disclosed to the courts or my then attorney that in fact had requested for my child to see,and my child had been seen by a doctor for the same specialty that the first doctor was referred for.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Judy A. Goldstein

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . Your question is confusing. What sort of case is this and who is the defendant?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

26,715 answers this week

3,300 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

26,715 answers this week

3,300 attorneys answering