What can I do about the noisy neighbors upstairs?

The upstairs neighbor is making our lives hell.They don't work so they sleep in the day and make noise from 10 pm through 4 am.My husband has to be up at 5 am Monday through Friday in order to get to work on time.But he has not been able to sleep for more than an hour or two since December 3rd,2012. The tenants received warning from the leasing office,but that made the situation worse.Also,I called the police but they stop the noise while the police is here.However,as soon as the police is gone they pick up where they left off. In addition,I am now having medical problems as a result of the sleep deprivation. What legal action can I take?

Tucker, GA -

George Costas Andriotis

George Costas Andriotis

Car / Auto Accident Lawyer - Tarpon Springs, FL

You have a right to enjoy your residence so I would advise the Leasing Office you want to break your Lease due to this inconvenience.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.

Related Advice