What can i do about a charge against me that is not true and why do i have to pay 20 dollors for somthing that says FRERE ADVIS

Asked over 1 year ago - Tunkhannock, PA

WHY DO I HAVE TO PAY 20 BUCK WHEN YOUR PAGE SAYS ITS FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE

1. Robert C. Keller

6

Answered . I do not understand your question concerning the $20 but in regard to the criminal matter you should retain an experienced criminal defense attorney.

2. Andrew M. Leone

7

Answered . Plea not guilty and fight the charge.

3. L. Maxwell Taylor

6

Answered . I don't understand the question. Askers post questions anonymously to Avvo for free, and the lawyers on Avvo provide general legal information that attempts to be responsive to the question, also for free. So what you wrote doesn't make sense to me.

4. Michael Lawrence Doyle

Pro

3

Answered . I too do not understand your statements. I do not know where you were asked to pay $20. Attorneys on here are willing to provide some insight into what you should be doing. If you wish to hire one of the attorneys here then that is different.

In regards to the charges, you can fight them. Have a trial. Depending upon the nature of the case-you may need an attorney.

5. Michelle A. Fioravanti

Pro

2

Answered . You fight a charge is not true. Are you referring to the $20 that has to be paid for an initial consultation with an attorney from Lawyer Referral Service?

Michelle A. Fioravanti, Esq.
    www.fioravantilaw.com
    484-876-1543
    Like me on Facebook: Law Offices of Michelle A. Fioravanti, P.C.