What can i do? I cant afford a BIG spendy lawyer!

Asked over 2 years ago - Florence, OR

I had 24 hrs missing on a paycheck, the payroll person from my employer told me they could give me a draw check and it would be 360 gross, figured taxes would be 60, so they gave me $300, and then on my next scheduled check they added the hours and took the 300 for the "draw" but it wasnt a draw, it was hours missing from a paycheck that i worked for. And the money was then again taxed because the hours were added to the next paycheck, now wouldnt that mean i was taxed twice? Beings they took the $60 for taxes, which wouldnt even amount to $60 if it wasnt written up as a draw, it would have been more like $33

1. David A Schuck

3

Answered . See other answer to same question.

2. Jay Bodzin

Answered . This question was asked twice,and was answered here: http://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/what-can-i-do...