What can i do? I cant afford a BIG spendy lawyer!

Florence, OR |
Filed under: Employment

I had 24 hrs missing on a paycheck, the payroll person from my employer told me they could give me a draw check and it would be 360 gross, figured taxes would be 60, so they gave me $300, and then on my next scheduled check they added the hours and took the 300 for the "draw" but it wasnt a draw, it was hours missing from a paycheck that i worked for. And the money was then again taxed because the hours were added to the next paycheck, now wouldnt that mean i was taxed twice? Beings they took the $60 for taxes, which wouldnt even amount to $60 if it wasnt written up as a draw, it would have been more like $33

See other answer to same question.

Information is provided to assist the reader in forming questions and allow them to take full advantage of a consultation with the attorney of their choice. Schuck Law, LLC does not provide legal advice to individuals who have not signed a written fee agreement with the firm. The facts, which were not disclosed in the written question may change the advice, if any, that would be rendered by the attorneys at Schuck Law, LLC. For these and other reasons, Schuck Law, LLC is not responsible for any damages caused by the reader's use, mis-use, or interpretation of the information provided herein.

This question was asked twice,and was answered here: http://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/what-can-i-do--i-cant-afford-a-big-spendy-lawyer--703665.html?ref=answer_question_serp_title_4

Nothing posted on this site is intended to create an attorney-client relationship. Each case is unique. You are advised to have counsel at all stages of any legal proceeding, and to speak with your own lawyer in private to get advice about your specific situation. www.northwestlawoffice.com