What can i do?

Asked over 1 year ago - Green Bay, WI

my wife rear ended someone 4 months ago the guy didnt want to go after her or the insurance. And did not file a police report. Now he filed a claim through his insurance and want 600$ for the cost of repair for 3 little scratches.

1. David J. McCormick

5

Answered . Turn it over to your insurance company and let then evaluate the claim.

2. Kevin Coluccio

6

Answered . let your insurance carrier handle the matter.

3. Jeffrey Mark Adams

5

Answered . Negotiate a settlement or let him sue you and resolve it in court. This "assumes" you do not have insurance.

Pro

4

Answered . Always report every accident to the police and insurance company, and never settle privately, as they will come back over and over for more money.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com
  5. Burgess Williams

2

Answered . Contact your insurance carrier.