What can I do.

Asked over 1 year ago - Phoenix, AZ

Thnx 4 d advice this how it goes,after wedding she started matreted me,smoke weed wit her son in d house everyday,cause me,throw me out of the out of the house,use her son on me,try to use knife on me,break my phone,slap me some times,but re could nt call d police bcus I don't know n later she call immegration n withdraw her i-130 n I was denied,we are seperated now n I file 4 divorce,bcus d sufferness is too much for me,now the divorce is still on processing n my visa as exp since august,what can u do to assist me so I won't get deported,I stay in phoenix AZ.,I was denied dec 13,2012

1. Frank Mascagni III

16

Answered . You need to contact an attorney that practices immigration law for advice and direction on this matter.

2. F. J. Capriotti III

16

Answered . Your facts are confusing. You need to meet with an immigration attorney. There are non-profit agencies that can help, if you don't have funds to pay a private attorney.

3. Paul E Knost

14

Answered . It sounds like you are saying that you got married, your wife was physically abusive, so you separated and you are getting divorced. It also sounds like you are saying that you submitted a petition for a Visa based on this marriage, which did not work out.

You need to check with an immigration lawyer to see if the Violence Against Women Act could be applied to a man (you), and whether you have any ability to salvage your petition for a Visa.

4. Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

11

Answered . I agree that any complicated case could not be approached effectively by one short Avvo paragraph, please meet with a local immigration counsel or fine a pro bono immigration clinic in your area to discuss your circumstances in detail.