What can happen In a theft and forgery case.

Cincinnati, OH |

My wife is charged with theft and I with forgery. Also recieving stolen property. My wife is charged because the check came from her place of employment. I recieve the check from what i thought was a friend of the family. I never endorsed the cheeck and handwritting is on the check. whats do we do and what the worst that can happen?

You hire a good criminal defense attorney asap. I suggest you each hire separate attorneys. The worst that could happen is that you could be sent to prison. You need a good attorney now.

Attorney Chris Beck
Beck Law Office, L.L.C.
Beavercreek, Ohio
(937)510-6110 phone
attycbeck@gmail.com
www.becklawofficellc.com

The responses of Attorney Chris Beck to any questions posed on Avvo do NOT establish an Attorney-client relationship. Attorney Beck is available for private hire and consultation for a fee. Only after Attorney Beck is retained as counsel, or agrees to discuss this matter with you privately, shall he be legally deemed to be your Attorney. His responses herein are an attempt to assist persons temporarily based upon the very extremely limited amount of information provided by the questioner