What can happen if I got caught smoking weed on school grounds? It is the first time I ever got introuble.

Asked about 3 years ago - Lancaster, PA

I already got a ten day suspension. Im so scared and stress has been killing me. Will it ruin my furture? Im 14 and im in 8th grade middle school. I didnt have any thing on me. And it was the first time i ever smoked.

1. Answered . If it was handled as a school disciplinary matter then that is all that you should be worried about. If it was also referred to the local juvenile court then you may have a delinquency case that you'll have to deal with. It is unlikely that you will be detailed (jailed). However you may wish to discuss this matter with your parents and if the police and courts do get involved consider speaking with a local, defense attorney first before making any admissions; even admitting to something you already said in a school setting.