What can happen if I don't sign the papers for my baby to be adopted or pull off of the adoption now?

Vero Beach, FL |
Filed under: Adoption

I need advice asap.

We do not know any of the facts, all we have is a question. You most likely need more advice than you can get on a public information site. Go see a family attorney.

R. Jason de Groot, Esq. We do not have an attorney-client relationship. I am not your lawyer. The statements I make do not constitute legal advice. Any statements made by me are based upon the limited facts you have presented, and under the premise that you will consult with a local attorney. This is not an attempt to solicit business. This disclaimer is in addition to any disclaimers that this website has made. I am only licensed in Florida.

You will need to provide more facts but I DO NOT recommend posting the facts on this site, which is a public site. Instead, I would consult with a private attorney about your options. Best of luck to you.

This information is provided as a public service to provide a general answer and should not be relied upon as legal advice.

Contact a family law attorney to discuss this issue privately.

Legal disclaimer: Ms. Braaten's answer to your question does not establish an attorney client relationship, but rather is meant to share knowledge with the general public. For specific advise on your case, you need to consult one on one with an family law attorney.

Adoption topics

Recommended articles about Adoption