What can do I do as a beneficiary if I successfully remove a negligent executor and find out he withdrew the Estate's funds?

Asked about 1 year ago - Houston, TX

What can do I do as a beneficiary if I successfully remove a negligent executor and find out he withdrew the Estate's funds from the Estate account?

1. Kendall Shane Cockrell

4

Answered . If an executor does not properly carry out his duties as representative of the estate, he can be sued for breach of fiduciary duty. Contact an attorney who handles such cases.

2. James P. Frederick

3

Answered . Ask the court to order him to account for and return the funds. This probably should have been done as part of the removal process.

James Frederick

3. Justin Eric Elder

Pro

2

Answered . I agree with Mr. Frederick: make a return of the funds part of the proceeding to remove the executor.