What can be done when a man has lived with a botched Circumcision from birth and he is now an adult.

His says his Circumcision was done by a clinic Doctor and He was left with his penis that appears to be mostly buried in the pubic fat pad,and for years he has had this problem and I did'nt know what to do about it. He didn't talk to anyone about it as a little boy, he thought that it would grow to be like a normal penis,but I know he has lived with this and its has affected not just his physical and mental health but also his complete livelyhood, Can he still file a surgical malpractice Lawsuit? What do he needs to do or what can he do at this point.

Macon, GA -

Christian K. Lassen II

Christian K. Lassen II

Medical Malpractice Attorney - Philadelphia, PA

The statute is 2 years in your state from the age of 18, thus 20. Best bet is to have him see a doctor about getting it surgically corrected.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com
Carmine John Giardino

Carmine John Giardino

General Practice Lawyer - San Antonio, TX

It depends on his age. Consult with a local personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. Good luck!

Neil P. Flynn

Neil P. Flynn

Medical Malpractice Attorney - Garden City, NY

The time limit within which a personal injury claim may be filed generally doesn't begin to run until the victim turns 18 but malpractice claims are generally capped. Here in New York a claim like this must be filed within ten years of the malpractice. Contact an attorney immediately to find out what the law is in Your state.

Related Advice