What can be done to a prejudice judge

a judge is aimed to get me locked up because he felt i should have been confined instead of probation

Indianola, MS -

Anders Ferrington

Anders Ferrington

Criminal Defense Attorney - Jackson, MS

Again, you need to call your attorney or hire one since you have posted this same question and or related questions multiple times. Facts are important and that can only be determined witha consultation

Victor Wallace Carmody Jr.

Victor Wallace Carmody Jr.

Criminal Defense Attorney - Jackson, MS

Much more information is needed to answer your question. As in your other questions posted here in different forms I get the impression that you are acting as your own Attorney.This action will simply leave you with more questions than answers,and a lot of frustration with the legal system. Attorneys spend years learning the Law and many more years practicing in courts to begin to understand how the legal system works. The very fact,as you state,that you are NOT locked up,goes to show that the legal system has helped you,so far.Now it's time to hire an Attorney,or the system may not be so kind the next time. Good Luck

Stewart C Crawford Jr.

Stewart C Crawford Jr.

Criminal Defense Attorney - Media, PA

You should talk this over with your attorney. If you don’t have an attorney, hire one immediately. If the judges acts truly reflect some prejudice, it might be grounds for an appeal if your attorney properly preserves his or her objections.

Stew Crawford, Jr., Esq.

Crawford Law Firm
A Full Service Law Firm Serving Pennsylvania & New Jersey

Philadelphia Area Office
223 North Monroe Street
Media, Pennsylvania 19063
877-992-6311
www.crawfordlaw.org

E-Mail: crime@subrolaw.us