Skip to main content

What can be done to a prejudice judge

Indianola, MS |

a judge is aimed to get me locked up because he felt i should have been confined instead of probation

Attorney Answers 3


You should talk this over with your attorney. If you don’t have an attorney, hire one immediately. If the judges acts truly reflect some prejudice, it might be grounds for an appeal if your attorney properly preserves his or her objections.

Stew Crawford, Jr., Esq.

Crawford Law Firm
A Full Service Law Firm Serving Pennsylvania & New Jersey

Philadelphia Area Office
223 North Monroe Street
Media, Pennsylvania 19063


All information provided in this comment is intended for informational purposes only and does not, by itself, create an attorney client relationship. Without the benefit a personal consultation to exploe all of the facts of your legal problem, the information in this posting may be inaccurate and for that reason it should not be relied upon. If you wish to consult with an attorney, or have any questions concerning this comment, please feel free to contact our offices through any of the above contact sources.

Mark as helpful


Again, you need to call your attorney or hire one since you have posted this same question and or related questions multiple times. Facts are important and that can only be determined witha consultation

The law office of Anders Ferrington 601-316-8428 practices state wide. In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but instead need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice.

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees


Much more information is needed to answer your question. As in your other questions posted here in different forms I get the impression that you are acting as your own Attorney.This action will simply leave you with more questions than answers,and a lot of frustration with the legal system. Attorneys spend years learning the Law and many more years practicing in courts to begin to understand how the legal system works. The very fact,as you state,that you are NOT locked up,goes to show that the legal system has helped you,so far.Now it's time to hire an Attorney,or the system may not be so kind the next time. Good Luck

Legal disclaimer: This communication is for informational purposes only, and does not establish any attorney-client relationship, pursuant to the... more Legal disclaimer: This communication is for informational purposes only, and does not establish any attorney-client relationship, pursuant to the applicable Mississippi Rules of Professional Conduct

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics