What can be done to a prejudice judge

Asked over 1 year ago - Indianola, MS

a judge is aimed to get me locked up because he felt i should have been confined instead of probation

1. Anders Ferrington

1

Answered . Again, you need to call your attorney or hire one since you have posted this same question and or related questions multiple times. Facts are important and that can only be determined witha consultation

2. Victor Wallace Carmody Jr.

1

Answered . Much more information is needed to answer your question. As in your other questions posted here in different forms I get the impression that you are acting as your own Attorney.This action will simply leave you with more questions than answers,and a lot of frustration with the legal system. Attorneys spend years learning the Law and many more years practicing in courts to begin to understand how the legal system works. The very fact,as you state,that you are NOT locked up,goes to show that the legal system has helped you,so far.Now it's time to hire an Attorney,or the system may not be so kind the next time. Good Luck

3. Stewart C Crawford Jr.

Answered . You should talk this over with your attorney. If you don’t have an attorney, hire one immediately. If the judges acts truly reflect some prejudice, it might be grounds for an appeal if your attorney properly preserves his or her objections.

Stew Crawford, Jr., Esq.

Crawford Law Firm
    A Full Service Law Firm Serving Pennsylvania & New Jersey

Philadelphia Area Office
    223 North Monroe Street
    Media, Pennsylvania 19063
    877-992-6311
    www.crawfordlaw.org

E-Mail: crime@subrolaw.us