What can be done about adoption agency

Albany, GA |
Filed under: Family law

We wanted to know about how the agency worked and wanted to see pictures of the children to read their profile the director asked for our number to talk she was speaking fine then when she called she asked questions like what color we were do we work and then said she would send a package before she found out we were black she spoke fine and was nice then after she found out we were black she started getting an attitude she never sent the package and she stopped responding then she called the police said a threat was made i told the police i have copies of my email no threat was made and making false accusations is against the law she got mad because i asked her where is the package where can i report this? what can be done

1. Georgia Licensure - 404-657-9611 -- making false accusations is very serious. Bad attitude -- you have to let it go, some people are ignorant. Good luck in your adoption journey. Feel free to contact my office.