What can a person do if they have not given due process, codes were not followed, and a judge denies you of your rights?

Newport News, VA |

With out getting into every detail . I have a very unique situation . Every Lawyer I have visited agrees my rights have been violated as a parent . Proper procedure was not and is not how my case is being handled . Even the court appointed lawyer is so out of the loop and clueless , he is speechless . Over 300 yrs of experience all together and no lawyer can say they have ever seen a case like this in their entire practice . Make things worst none of them know what I can do about it since getting to get a judge to say they are going against code is near impossible and this juvenile judge is known for doing what she wants .

I realize I must deal with and am but never want this to happen another soul. I also am aware there is no quick fix I must go the course but what can a person do to make sure these things dont go as a secret passing through the system.

1. Nothing you posted contains facts or circumstances that we can help you with.

READ THIS BEFORE CALLING OR EMAILING ME: I am licensed to practice before the state and federal courts in Virginia. We have not established an attorney-client relationship unless we have a signed representation agreement and you have paid me. I am providing educational instruction only--not legal advice. You should speak with an attorney to whom you have provided all the facts, before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. I am not obligated to answer subsequent emails or phone calls unless you have hired me. I wish you the best of luck with your situation.

2. Appeal if you lost.

www.court-martial.com; www.court-martial.us.com; mljucmj@gmail.com 703-298-9562, 800-401-1583. Answering your question does not create an attorney-client relationship.

Child custody topics