What can a person do if they have not given due process, codes were not followed, and a judge denies you of your rights?

Newport News, VA |

With out getting into every detail . I have a very unique situation . Every Lawyer I have visited agrees my rights have been violated as a parent . Proper procedure was not and is not how my case is being handled . Even the court appointed lawyer is so out of the loop and clueless , he is speechless . Over 300 yrs of experience all together and no lawyer can say they have ever seen a case like this in their entire practice . Make things worst none of them know what I can do about it since getting to get a judge to say they are going against code is near impossible and this juvenile judge is known for doing what she wants .

I realize I must deal with and am but never want this to happen another soul. I also am aware there is no quick fix I must go the course but what can a person do to make sure these things dont go as a secret passing through the system.

Nothing you posted contains facts or circumstances that we can help you with.

READ THIS BEFORE CALLING OR EMAILING ME: I am licensed to practice before the state and federal courts in Virginia. We have not established an attorney-client relationship unless we have a signed representation agreement and you have paid me. I am providing educational instruction only--not legal advice. You should speak with an attorney to whom you have provided all the facts, before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. I am not obligated to answer subsequent emails or phone calls unless you have hired me. I wish you the best of luck with your situation.

I just wanted to know who I could turn to if I have been wronged in juvenile court. My case is not currently appealable since it is under review everytime I ask the clerk of courts. I have hired family law lawyer but what I want to know is when it is all over who can I show the facts to so they can see that things are bring handle correctly., even just for others who might later go through the same thing or for others that did not stand up. Since it is a juv. Court situation i believe its not like call up wavy tv 10 like some try to suggest, trying to be sensible

Rixon Charles Rafter III

Rixon Charles Rafter III

'Court appointed?' A GAL?

Appeal if you lost.

www.court-martial.com; www.court-martial.us.com; mljucmj@gmail.com 703-298-9562, 800-401-1583. Answering your question does not create an attorney-client relationship.

Child custody topics