What can a person do if they have not given due process, codes were not followed, and a judge denies you of your rights?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Newport News, VA

With out getting into every detail . I have a very unique situation . Every Lawyer I have visited agrees my rights have been violated as a parent . Proper procedure was not and is not how my case is being handled . Even the court appointed lawyer is so out of the loop and clueless , he is speechless . Over 300 yrs of experience all together and no lawyer can say they have ever seen a case like this in their entire practice . Make things worst none of them know what I can do about it since getting to get a judge to say they are going against code is near impossible and this juvenile judge is known for doing what she wants .

I realize I must deal with and am but never want this to happen another soul. I also am aware there is no quick fix I must go the course but what can a person do to make sure these things dont go as a secret passing through the system.

1. Rixon Charles Rafter III

1

Answered . Nothing you posted contains facts or circumstances that we can help you with.

2. Philip Douglas Cave

Pro

Answered . Appeal if you lost.