What can a person do if they have not given due process, codes were not followed, and a judge denies you of your rights?

Asked over 1 year ago - Newport News, VA

With out getting into every detail . I have a very unique situation . Every Lawyer I have visited agrees my rights have been violated as a parent . Proper procedure was not and is not how my case is being handled . Even the court appointed lawyer is so out of the loop and clueless , he is speechless . Over 300 yrs of experience all together and no lawyer can say they have ever seen a case like this in their entire practice . Make things worst none of them know what I can do about it since getting to get a judge to say they are going against code is near impossible and this juvenile judge is known for doing what she wants .

Additional information

I realize I must deal with and am but never want this to happen another soul. I also am aware there is no quick fix I must go the course but what can a person do to make sure these things dont go as a secret passing through the system.

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Rixon Charles Rafter III

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . Nothing you posted contains facts or circumstances that we can help you with.

    READ THIS BEFORE CALLING OR EMAILING ME: I am licensed to practice before the state and federal courts in Virginia.... more
  2. Philip Douglas Cave


    Contributor Level 17

    Answered . Appeal if you lost.

    www.court-martial.com; www.court-martial.us.com; mljucmj@gmail.com 703-298-9562, 800-401-1583. Answering your... more
Avvo instant logo@2x

Need an answer to your questions within 15 minutes?

  • 30-minute phone call
  • Ask any questions
  • $99 flat fee
  • Money-back guarantee
Talk to an attorney now

Can't find what you're looking for?

Ask span5@2x

Ask a question on our public forum.

Ask a lawyer
Instant span6@2x

Have an attorney contact you privately.

Right now.

Icon lock@2x
Secure conversation. Your details remain between you and your attorney.
Icon clock@2x
Get an answer guaranteed. Be assured that a lawyer will contact you to help with your legal issue.
Start your session now