Skip to main content

What can a Attorney do for me at this point? That would be GREATLY benefit me case/s - 3 driving while suspended no shows

Chatsworth, CA |

-priors 2 DUI's
-Violations in LA county (1 DUI in LA ,1DUI in Ventura)
- I know Jail time is must I would just want a ball park figure......
how much time for each count? plus probation violations.....

How much time

+ Read More

Attorney answers 6


You need to speak with an attorney, no one can accurately answer your questions here. However, you are on the right path. Call an attorney or two and get a free consultation about your case. That way you'll be able to speak freely about your case as well as get more information.

Elliot Zarabi


Jail time may not be an absolute there are alternatives. A lot depends on the nature of the violations.
If you wish you can contact my office for more information.


Avvo is an imperfect medium for addressing your extensive pending criminal matter, especially when your freedom is at stake. I suggest retaining a competent CA attorney without any delay.

DISCLAIMER The answer given above by the lawyer serves for educational purposes only and provides general information and a basic understanding of the applicable law. Take notice that the answer above does not create an attorney-client relationship as this website is not intended to provide anyone a specific legal advice. Anyone using the site expressly consents that there is no attorney client privilege between any person and any attorney responding. Further take notice that the site should not be used as a crude substitute for any professional and competent legal advice by a licensed professional attorney in the applicable jurisdiction. The attorney above attempted to provide competent professional information, however, the law and its applications may change frequently and vary greatly from other U.S. jurisdictions and locales. Therefore, any information and materials provided above are general in nature, and may not apply to specific factual and legal circumstances related to one’s personal legal issues. Contact an experienced criminal defense lawyer admitted to practice in your State under an attorney-client privilege to further receive a competent legal advice before making any important decisions about your particular legal issue. For further inquiries please contact: Attorney Alexander Ivakhnenko 1021 West Adams, 102, Chicago, Illinois 60607 773-562-8602



Avvo has been of much help to me with such EXTENSIVE criminal matters up to this point (without Attorney) Saved $$$$ in legal help .... thanks for your concern tho.....

Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

Alexander M. Ivakhnenko


good luck


Ventura willl surely pick up on this as you are on formal probation there for a DUI. You need an attorney to help mitigate the jail sentence you might receive. Driving with a suspended license as a result of a DUI automatically comes with a 10 day mandatory sentence. For Ventura, if that is where you had your second DUI, a violation of probation can result in anywhere between 10 - 180 days. Get an attorney.


You may be able to work out what's called a global plea and clear everything at one time, pay a fine or do community service. You must have an attorney though, if not you might cause serious harm to your driving record and/or license. #MeckDWI

Attorney Gregory Spink is licensed in North Carolina, with a focused practice in Mecklenburg and Gaston Counties. Nothing is intended in this post to serve as legal advice. It is my opinion based on studying the law and passing the Bar Exam and should not be construed as legal advice. You should always contact a local attorney, who is familiar with local rules. Each case must be judged on a case by case basis with all evidence being reviewed by a licensed attorney. Nothing in this post should be construed as creating an attorney and client relationship.


Home confinement may be a possibility. You are right, ordinarily, you'd be facing some jail time, but an experienced attorney may be able to obtain alternative sentencing for you. It is worth your while to call a few attorneys who specialize in this area to receive a proper evaluation about your matter.

Get Avvo’s 3-part DUI email series

A roundup of the best tips and legal advice.

DUI topics

Recommended articles about DUI

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer