What can "I" do?

Asked over 1 year ago - New York, NY

In order to defend and protect my approval by USCIS for O-1 when the embassy is trying to revoke it by sending thier recommendation, what must I as an applicant prepare to do? I know that the lawyer will be dealing with but as an artist would I need more credits, more contracts with agents, recommendations?? What proof exactly do I need more?

1. Wendy Rebecca Barlow

8

Answered . The answer depends upon the basis for the revocation of the visa. You and/or your attorney will receive a Notice of Intent to Revoke setting forth the reasons USCIS is seeking to revoke the approved petition. You will be given an opportunity to challenge the findings and submitted additional evidence. In the interim, you should stay in contact with your attorney. You should also discuss the matter in more detail with your attorney as be/she is in the best position to assess the potential problems. If you want a second opinion, then you will need to schedule a consultation with an experienced attorney and provide them with all the facts and copies of documents submitted.

2. Alexander Joseph Segal

7

Answered . THe answer depends on the facts and reasons for attempt to revoke you failed to provide

3. F. J. Capriotti III

6

Answered . Talk to your attorney. We can't answer your question without seeing the letter ... and the petition.