What arrested documents do I need to take to the interview for citizenship?

Asked about 3 years ago - Atlanta, GA

I was arrested for theft back in 2005. I have scheduled for an interview in next two weeks and the immigration requires for me to bring all arrested documents and certified disposition letter from court. I've got the certified disposition letter from court but I'm not sure exactly what arrested documents I need to bring. I had a lawyer who solved my case and even he doesn't know what documents they need.

1. Andre R. Olivie

Answered . The certified disposition should be enough. If its not they will let you know what they need.

2. Andre R. Olivie

Answered . You may want to have your case reviewed by an attorney prior to attending your natz interveiw to make sure that arrest does not affect your greencard status.

3. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . A certified court disposition of the matter.