What arrested documents do I need to take to the interview for citizenship?

Atlanta, GA |
Filed under: Immigration

I was arrested for theft back in 2005. I have scheduled for an interview in next two weeks and the immigration requires for me to bring all arrested documents and certified disposition letter from court. I've got the certified disposition letter from court but I'm not sure exactly what arrested documents I need to bring. I had a lawyer who solved my case and even he doesn't know what documents they need.

The certified disposition should be enough. If its not they will let you know what they need.

Legal disclaimer: This answer is offered for informational purposes only. It is not offered as, and does not constitute, legal advice. Do not rely on this advice without speaking to an immigration attorney in detail about your case. This message does not create an attorney-client relationship.

You may want to have your case reviewed by an attorney prior to attending your natz interveiw to make sure that arrest does not affect your greencard status.

A certified court disposition of the matter.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.