What are the top three deffense lawyers OUTSIDE or Rockcastle Co., KY. but who will work in Mt. Vernon, KY. domestic violence?

Richmond, KY |

2 charges, both assault 4th degree. The reason why we are having to look out of town is because the person who took the charges out grew up there and knew the officer who made the arrest. also these are the first charges ever and given electronic monitor, not allowed in Rockcastle Co., and other usuals. but the monitor seems extreme

Check with KACDL to see who see criminal defense attorneys. I generally refer cases down there to William Erwin in Danville (859) 236-4520. Also see if anyone responds from that area on AVVO.

Kentucky law does not certify specialty of practice in this area. The advice given herein is informational and should not be considered as creating an attorney/client relationship. Michael Bouldin is an independent attorney located in Northern Kentucky. It is strongly recommended to not give any confidential information on any website.

www.kacdl.net for a list of criminal defense attorneys statewide

I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this response on the avvo website. I have not been retained to represent you. I am licensed to practice law in Kentucky and in federal court in this state and the Southern District of Indiana. You need to seek legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your area..