What are the top 3 defense lawyers OUTSIDE of Rockcastle Co.? Who works in Mt. Vernon on Domestic assault charges

London, KY |

2 charges, both assault 4th degree. The reason why we are having to look out of town is because the person who took the charges out grew up there and knew the officer who made the arrest. also these are the first charges ever and given electronic monitor, not allowed in Rockcastle Co., and other usuals. but the monitor seems extreme

I would not be so quick to go outside of the county. Having an attorney who regularly practices in front of the Judges in that county can be of great benefit. There are more than just a few good criminal defense attorneys in Mt. Vernon.

The answer provided here does not create an attorney-client relationship. This answer is for general informational purposes only and should not be considered a substitute for retaining an attorney who can investigate and analyze all the material facts of your situation.

Kentucky Association of Criminal Defense attorneys: www.kacdl.net

I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this response on the avvo website. I have not been retained to represent you. I am licensed to practice law in Kentucky and in federal court in this state and the Southern District of Indiana. You need to seek legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your area..