What are the top 3 defense lawyers OUTSIDE of Rockcastle Co.? Who works in Mt. Vernon on Domestic assault charges

Asked over 1 year ago - London, KY

2 charges, both assault 4th degree. The reason why we are having to look out of town is because the person who took the charges out grew up there and knew the officer who made the arrest. also these are the first charges ever and given electronic monitor, not allowed in Rockcastle Co., and other usuals. but the monitor seems extreme

1. David Brent Cox

Pro

1

Answered . I would not be so quick to go outside of the county. Having an attorney who regularly practices in front of the Judges in that county can be of great benefit. There are more than just a few good criminal defense attorneys in Mt. Vernon.

2. Frank Mascagni III

1

Answered . Kentucky Association of Criminal Defense attorneys: www.kacdl.net