What are the steps during the Divorce progress in Texas? From the beginning to the end.

Asked over 1 year ago - San Antonio, TX

What do i need to do and what is going to happen during a divorce? I am new to this.

1. Charles Emmerich Hardy

Pro

1

Answered . Look at AVVO under "The texas Divorce Process - From start to finish". It is a great article (pardon my bias, it was written by me, of course) that should give you a broad overview of the process. Then visit with a good lawyer to help you through the process.

Good luck!

Charles

p.s. the link is at http://www.avvo.com/legal-guides/ugc/the-texas-...