What are the steps, legal issues, and ethic issues for starting private classes for special needs individuals?

Asked 11 months ago - Brooklyn, NY

Hello, I am an undergraduate student finishing two degrees (Music BA and Psychology BA) in May. I am a citizen of America and I have been teaching Spanish classes with a private company, in public and private schools around Brooklyn, but have only been trained by the company and do not have a certification for teaching as of yet. I am planning to do my masters directly after graduating and am looking at school psychology and music therapy programs. Another teacher that works in the company with me is from Spain. She has a degree in Therapeutic Pedagology from Valencia Catholic University as well as a sign language degree from the same University. She has five years of experience working with special needs children in public schools in Spain. She is currently here on a student visa.

1. Christine C McCall

Pro

Answered . You're asking for a tutorial in how to set up a business? That is way beyond what you can obtain here on this site.