What are the sentencing guidelines for armed robbery under WA state criminal code

Asked about 5 years ago - Kent, WA

I'm doing a report on Armed Robbery and am curious as to what the minimum and maximum sentence is for this crime alone.

...Its its a relatively small portion of the paper, just a fact I thought I'd throw in. The paper is more on the crime itself, not the punishment. I'm looking for an answer, not advice on becoming a better student; but thanks for the concern.

1. Carl A Munson JR

Answered . Currently, if you are convicted of a First Degree Robbery, a class A felony in Washington, and you have no criminal history, then your standard range sentence would be 31 to 41 months. If you have prior felonies, or other being sentenced on other offenses at the same time, that standard range will increase.

If you are convicted of First Degree Robbery, and were armed with a firearm, you may get 5 additional years for using a gun during the robbery. That time is consecutive to the standard range and you get no good time off of it.

If this armed robbery is your third "strike" you get life in prison with no possibility of parole.

One or more answers have been taken down.