What are the requirements to lose a nursing license and how long is it suspended in the state of PA

Greensburg, PA |

I was in an incident with an unwitnessed fall and my charge nurse denied me to do my job responsibilities and informed me to say I never was aware of the fall. When asked by supervisors I denied it as was told, and than stated that I was aware of it. I am currently suspended from work, until grievance meeting. My work threatened me with either quitting or they will fire me and turn my license into the state. Are they aloud to threaten me like this?

Post this in the employment law section. Good luck.

Kentucky and Florida Licensed. Free consultations. 502-424-2016. Follow me on twitter: @trackmylawyer. This answer does not create a legal relationship.

More info is needed to evaluate. Contact a local employment lawyer to discuss in detail

Please re-post in employment/labor law and provide more detail for the best chance of a meaningful response. Good luck.

This response is not intended to create an attorney client relationship and is based on the limited information available at the time of the response. Before acting on anything stated or referenced in this response you should consult with an attorney of your choosing and go over the specific details of your legal circumstances. My responses are also given in the context of the laws of the State of Louisiana. To the extent this comment involves principles of law governed by another state my comment merely reflects my opinion and should not be considered legal advice.

Wills and estates topics

Recommended articles about Wills and estates