What are the requirements to lose a nursing license and how long is it suspended in the state of PA

Asked over 1 year ago - Greensburg, PA

I was in an incident with an unwitnessed fall and my charge nurse denied me to do my job responsibilities and informed me to say I never was aware of the fall. When asked by supervisors I denied it as was told, and than stated that I was aware of it. I am currently suspended from work, until grievance meeting. My work threatened me with either quitting or they will fire me and turn my license into the state. Are they aloud to threaten me like this?

Pro

2

Answered . More info is needed to evaluate. Contact a local employment lawyer to discuss in detail

2. Brian Robert Dettman

Pro

2

Answered . Post this in the employment law section. Good luck.

3. Craig Bernard Mitchell

Answered . Please re-post in employment/labor law and provide more detail for the best chance of a meaningful response. Good luck.