What are the qualifications for the Texas Dream Act (In-State Tuition for undocumented students)?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Houston, TX

Hi, first off thank you for helping me out. Where can i find the requirements in order to qualify for the Texas Dream Act, not to be confused with Obama's Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)? I am an Alien ( i have applied for DACA and was approved, i am permitted to work in the US) and i graduated high school in Texas in 2006. I have an AA degree and wish to attain a BA. If someone could please tell me where i can find more information on the specifications for the Texas Dream Act Law and the application process, i would be really grateful. Thank you for all your assistance.

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

3

1

Answered . You should take about specifics to the Financial Aid office at the college of your choice.

2. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

3

1

Answered . I concur.

3. Eliza Grinberg

2

1

Answered . Why not to ask at the school?