What are the qualifications for the Texas Dream Act (In-State Tuition for undocumented students)?

Houston, TX |

Hi, first off thank you for helping me out. Where can i find the requirements in order to qualify for the Texas Dream Act, not to be confused with Obama's Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)? I am an Alien ( i have applied for DACA and was approved, i am permitted to work in the US) and i graduated high school in Texas in 2006. I have an AA degree and wish to attain a BA. If someone could please tell me where i can find more information on the specifications for the Texas Dream Act Law and the application process, i would be really grateful. Thank you for all your assistance.

1. You should take about specifics to the Financial Aid office at the college of your choice.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

2. I concur.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

3. Why not to ask at the school?

Education law topics