What are the procedures to have cars,that the licence plates are expired, removed from private

Asked 8 months ago - Toledo, OH


Attorney answers (1)

  1. Golnar Sargeant

    Contributor Level 19

    Answered . If you are in an HOA, then you have to follow the procedures set forth in the CC&Rs/By Laws. It may not address the issue of getting cars towed specifically, but it can say how the board can enact new rules or take action on behalf of the HOA.

    We do not have an attorney-client relationship. I am not your lawyer. The statements I have made do not constitute... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

22,109 answers this week

2,887 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

22,109 answers this week

2,887 attorneys answering