What are the procedures and steps that the ICE take to revocate of the green card the remove the holder?

Seaside, CA |

If the green card holder (through asylum) went back to the country of claimed persecution and ICE learned about that, what are the procedures and steps taken by ICE will be? also is the ICE take in to consideration the anonymous tip to start the procedures of revocate and remove?

Why are you asking? Has this situation happened to you? ICE could take steps to either remove such a person, or to initiate removal proceedings in Immigration Court, depending on the particular facts of a person's immigration history. ICE could consider information provided by an anonymous tip. You should definitely consult with an experienced immigration attorney about your situation.

(734) 369-3131. This communication does not establish and attorney-client relationship with the Law Office of Michael Carlin PLLC or any individual member of the office. Confidential information should not be sent through this form.

Comment from asker, No, it is not my case. There are several green card holders I know and they violated our system. They think they are smarter than us. I would like to report them to ICE.

Yes, ICE can rely on information received from undisclosed informants in it's ' decision to initiate proceedings. Even if you are not put in removal now, you may be placed in proceedings later, when you apply for renewal of your green card or naturalization and will have to disclose all your trips abroad.

Nothing in this post shall be construed as a legal advice. If you need advice regarding your particular situation, please contact my office directly. This information is transferred without an intent to creat an attorney-client relationship.

Removal proceedings.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.