What are the penalties for food stamp fraud

Woodbury, TN |

my ex girlfriend completely lied to get food stamps for 3 years. she sadi she supported our son all alone when i was living with her and supporting both of them. she also lied on her disability papers saying she lived alone. i have been with them since he was born. what are the penalties for this. I know this must of been alot of money involved. Probably over ten thousand dollars. Know I wanna know where it went while I was spending my money on food!

Why ask the same question so many times?

See: http://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/my-girlfriend-lied-to-get-food-stamps-724317.html#answer_1226931

Legal Disclaimer. This communication is not intended to create, and does not create, an attorney-client relationship between you and James Ronald Tucker, Jr. Thus, your receipt or transmission of information to or from the James Ronald Tucker, Jr. alone does not create an attorney-client relationship or ensure confidentiality. James Ronald Tucker, Jr. assumes no liability for the use or interpretation of information contained herein. The legal information herein provided is for general informational purposes only. It is not intended as professional counsel and should not be used as such. You should contact a competent attorney in your area to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem.