What are the penalties for DUI with accident while on probation for prior DUI in state of California

Salinas, CA |

In California what are the penalties for DUI with accident (hit a parked car - no injuries) while on probation for a prior DUI

Most of the time, everything depends on the county where you were arrested. See the California DUI Lawyers Association for more information - http://www.California-DUI-Lawyers.org

Getting a LOCAL DUI attorney is key, as Mr. Dale suggests. For example, I see you are in Salinas, CA. I am in Orange County, CA. Here, the prosecution and judge would likely offer you 60 days in jail (or more), plus probation, fines, and DUI classes. Just 5 minutes north of here, in Los Angeles, you would likely be offered only 4 days in jail with the other conditions. Check out the CDLA site Mr. Dale suggested to find a local experienced DUI attorney.

I agree with what the other posters have stated. Try to find a local attorney to discuss your case. Good Luck!

The answer to your question truly depends on where you will be going to court. In the areas that I practice, Alameda and Contra Costa County, you would be looking at a range of 10 days to 30 days in a work alternative to jail program. However, this can vary from court to court and judge to judge.

Find a DUI specialist in your area to help you. California DUI Lawyers is a valuable resource.